LATEST NEWS FROM PEACH VALLEY DENTAL
New COVID-19 Check-In Process
Here at Peach Valley Dental, we have been working hard behind-the-scenes to create safety measures to ensure that we are protecting our team, our patients, and our community. We are committed to following the recommendations of the CDC and the American Dental Association.
We would like to take a moment to outline our new check-in process.
• Upon arrival to the office, please remain in your vehicle and call or text us for a verbal check-in.
• A team member will meet you at your car to perform a simple temperature check. Patients with a temperature of 100 degrees or more will be asked to re-schedule their appointment.
• Patients with no fever will be provided a rinse of hydrogen peroxide and escorted into the building.
• We will ask all patients to utilize hand sanitizer upon entering, and, at that moment, you will be taken directly back to the operatory.
• Only the patient should enter the office. All other visitors should remain in the car.
• Check-out and scheduling will also be completed in the operatory.
The Peach Valley Dental team is looking forward to serving you in a safe and clean environment.
What Our Patients Say
Dr. Dennis is the best dentist I have ever had. She explains everything and informs you of what is being... read more
Very gentle. Felt safe with her and she provides good counsel. They basically even accepted me as a walk- in... read more