What to Expect on Your First Visit to Our Office
Commitment To Make Your Dental Visit Comfortable
We are 100% committed to making your visit to our office comfortable and as easy as possible.
On your visit, you can expect:
- A warm welcome from our friendly front office team
- Complimentary beverages in the reception area
- An introductory conversation with your doctor, where we will listen to your needs, concerns, and expectations
- A comprehensive dental exam, including an oral cancer screening and full mouth examination of your teeth and gums
- Necessary low radiation digital X-Rays
- A standard dental cleaning (assuming that no Periodontal or major dental issues are present)
After the examination is complete, the doctor will meet with you to discuss your X-Rays and recommend a treatment plan to improve your overall dental health. If additional treatment is required, you will be presented with a treatment plan and an estimate. We’ll schedule your next appointment for preventive care or for a respective procedure from your treatment plan.
What to Bring
For your first dental office visit, please be sure to arrive 15 minutes before your appointment time and bring the following information with you:
- Your completed Dental History and Patient Information forms (below).
- Your Dental insurance card (if you have Dental insurance)
- A list of current medications you are taking including dosage.
- A parent or guardian must accompany all patients under 18 years of age.
- Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to treatment (i.e. diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, joint replacement, etc.).
- Also please let us know if you are on any medication (i.e. heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.) OR require medication prior to dental cleanings (i.e antibiotics for pre-med.)
Our Promise To You Our New Patient
- We promise to not waste your time. We will get you in and out as efficiently as possible, while still giving you the individual attention you deserve.
- We promise to listen to you and customize treatment based on your needs, goals & wishes.
- We promise to provide progressive treatment options using the highest quality materials.
- We promise to provide all treatment in the most comfortable and pain-free environment possible.
- We promise to give you the five-star service experience that you deserve.
- We promise to treat you with the utmost level of respect.
What Our Patients Say
I had a very bad dental enperience with another dentist and it left me with anxieties.I heard a radio advertisement... read moreAndrea P.
Dr. Dennis is a GOD send. She is truely the most compassionate Dentist out there. I have used many dentist... read moreRegal A.
I had a great experience with Peach Valley dental. My first time there. They took time to make sure I... read moreBklynaries N.
Great 1st visit, looking forward to working with them to get some major work done. Gave me a plan for... read moreAnthony H.
Peach Valley Dental is my new family dentist. I’m glad we made the switch.They really do treat us like family.I... read moreLeroy G.
Great Dentist and Hygienist in this office. Everybody is extremely nice. They take care of you as soon as you... read moreBe P.
Hands down this is the best Dentist I have ever been too. Dr. Dennis and her staff are very knowledgeable... read moreSpencer D.
Enjoy me 1st visit with this office as a person with some serious problems with my teeth they were understanding... read moreAnthony H.
It’s no secret that most people dread going to the dentist and I for one agree even though it’s a... read moreLavern M.
Dr. Dennis is courteous and efficient. She is one of the few dentists who does the teeth cleaning work. Many... read moreTracy C.
Dr. Kelle and her ENTIRE staff are nothing short of amazing. Professional, family oriented, knowledgeable, and caring are just some... read moreMusa S.
Love this practice! Everyone is professional, patient and very little wait times when seeing Dr. Also, no upselling. At... read moreDvora O.
Every time i come here nothing but smiles. Every procedure painless. Lots of love here!Very professional, highly recommended!Michael M.
I finally found a good dentist in the Atlanta Area!!! I tried a couple of others but they did not... read moreWallace E.
Great experience. Office staff was very friendly and helpful. Denist was very informative and great patient care.Kevinino S.
I don't know how anyone could have commented that Dr. Dennis office has horrible customer service. I took my mom... read moreSL Z.
Dr Dennis and her ENTIRE STAFF are OUTSTANDING!!! Excellent customer service, top quality dental care! I wish all... read moreNjideka W.
Absolutely amazing! Great staff and best service I've received in a long time!! Thank you Queens!! I highly recommend Peach Valley!Ife R.
I found Dr. Dennis on the radio. As long as I can remember, I have been afraid of the dentist.... read moreQuoVadis R.
Dr. Kelle was so sweet and did not pressure me to get any extra procedures done. She gave me... read morecheech m.
I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Dr. Dennis and the lovely staff at Peach Valley Dental! They... read moreChristine N.
Today was my first time going to Peach Valley and it was a good experience. Small, quaint environment. Dr. Kelle... read moreCheri B.
I’ve been going here for about a year now… I needed to find a dentist after moving from California and... read moreBrianne J.
Dr. Dennis is the best dentist I have ever had. She explains everything and informs you of what is being... read moreDenicia H.
I had a great experience with this practice. The staff was kind and efficient and Dr. Dennis does an amazing... read moreChristine G.
Just had initial visit with Dr.Dennis and staff. Very professinal staff with very little wait time to be seen. I'm... read moreJulian J.
Easily the most professional, cordial, clean AND PAINLESS dental experiences I've ever had. I recommend them for all... read moreFunmi A.