What to Expect on Your First Visit to Our Office
Commitment To Make Your Dental Visit Comfortable
We are 100% committed to making your visit to our office comfortable and as easy as possible.
On your visit, you can expect:
- A warm welcome from our friendly front office team
- Complimentary beverages in the reception area
- An introductory conversation with your doctor, where we will listen to your needs, concerns, and expectations
- A comprehensive dental exam, including an oral cancer screening and full mouth examination of your teeth and gums
- Necessary low radiation digital X-Rays
- A standard dental cleaning (assuming that no Periodontal or major dental issues are present)
After the examination is complete, the doctor will meet with you to discuss your X-Rays and recommend a treatment plan to improve your overall dental health. If additional treatment is required, you will be presented with a treatment plan and an estimate. We’ll schedule your next appointment for preventive care or for a respective procedure from your treatment plan.
What to Bring
For your first dental office visit, please be sure to arrive 15 minutes before your appointment time and bring the following information with you:
- Your completed Dental History and Patient Information forms (below).
- Your Dental insurance card (if you have Dental insurance)
- A list of current medications you are taking including dosage.
- A parent or guardian must accompany all patients under 18 years of age.
- Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to treatment (i.e. diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, joint replacement, etc.).
- Also please let us know if you are on any medication (i.e. heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.) OR require medication prior to dental cleanings (i.e antibiotics for pre-med.)
Our Promise To You Our New Patient
- We promise to not waste your time. We will get you in and out as efficiently as possible, while still giving you the individual attention you deserve.
- We promise to listen to you and customize treatment based on your needs, goals & wishes.
- We promise to provide progressive treatment options using the highest quality materials.
- We promise to provide all treatment in the most comfortable and pain-free environment possible.
- We promise to give you the five-star service experience that you deserve.
- We promise to treat you with the utmost level of respect.
What Our Patients Say
Great experience. Office staff was very friendly and helpful. Denist was very informative and great patient care.Kevinino S.
I don't know how anyone could have commented that Dr. Dennis office has horrible customer service. I took my mom... read moreSL Z.
Love this practice! Everyone is professional, patient and very little wait times when seeing Dr. Also, no upselling. At... read moreDvora O.
Dr. Dennis and the entire staff at PeachValleyDental are amazing and do actually care about patients and their oral health!Angel J.
The staff was great and informative. Thank you staff and Dr. Dennis for taking pride in your work it shows!Antonio X.
Dr. Dennis and her staff were great. Everyone was extremely friendly and welcoming and as a new patient it sent... read moreBrian P.
LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!!! I've never been to the same dentist ever in my life and Dr Denis has been... read moreKarla C.
I finally found a good dentist in the Atlanta Area!!! I tried a couple of others but they did not... read moreWallace E.
Dr. Kelle and her ENTIRE staff are nothing short of amazing. Professional, family oriented, knowledgeable, and caring are just some... read moreMusa S.
It’s no secret that most people dread going to the dentist and I for one agree even though it’s a... read moreLavern M.
Dr Dennis was very informative and explained everything in detail about my treatment, also the hygienist made me feel at... read moreCali M.
I had a very bad dental enperience with another dentist and it left me with anxieties.I heard a radio advertisement... read moreAndrea P.
Just had initial visit with Dr.Dennis and staff. Very professinal staff with very little wait time to be seen. I'm... read moreJulian J.