What to Expect on Your First Visit to Our Office
Commitment To Make Your Dental Visit Comfortable
We are 100% committed to making your visit to our office comfortable and as easy as possible.
On your visit, you can expect:
- A warm welcome from our friendly front office team
- Complimentary beverages in the reception area
- An introductory conversation with your doctor, where we will listen to your needs, concerns, and expectations
- A comprehensive dental exam, including an oral cancer screening and full mouth examination of your teeth and gums
- Necessary low radiation digital X-Rays
- A standard dental cleaning (assuming that no Periodontal or major dental issues are present)
After the examination is complete, the doctor will meet with you to discuss your X-Rays and recommend a treatment plan to improve your overall dental health. If additional treatment is required, you will be presented with a treatment plan and an estimate. We’ll schedule your next appointment for preventive care or for a respective procedure from your treatment plan.
What to Bring
For your first dental office visit, please be sure to arrive 15 minutes before your appointment time and bring the following information with you:
- Your completed Dental History and Patient Information forms (below).
- Your Dental insurance card (if you have Dental insurance)
- A list of current medications you are taking including dosage.
- A parent or guardian must accompany all patients under 18 years of age.
- Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to treatment (i.e. diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, joint replacement, etc.).
- Also please let us know if you are on any medication (i.e. heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.) OR require medication prior to dental cleanings (i.e antibiotics for pre-med.)
Our Promise To You Our New Patient
- We promise to not waste your time. We will get you in and out as efficiently as possible, while still giving you the individual attention you deserve.
- We promise to listen to you and customize treatment based on your needs, goals & wishes.
- We promise to provide progressive treatment options using the highest quality materials.
- We promise to provide all treatment in the most comfortable and pain-free environment possible.
- We promise to give you the five-star service experience that you deserve.
- We promise to treat you with the utmost level of respect.
What Our Patients Say
After months of searching for a dentist that I could trust. I came across Peach Valley as a contest winner... read moreritadashash
Saying that going to the dentist is a pleasurable experience is something that you will never hear, unless you go... read moreBlake B.
Easily the most professional, cordial, clean AND PAINLESS dental experiences I've ever had. I recommend them for all... read moreFunmi A.
Love this practice! Everyone is professional, patient and very little wait times when seeing Dr. Also, no upselling. At... read moreDvora O.
Dr. Kelle and her ENTIRE staff are nothing short of amazing. Professional, family oriented, knowledgeable, and caring are just some... read moreMusa S.
Just had initial visit with Dr.Dennis and staff. Very professinal staff with very little wait time to be seen. I'm... read moreJulian J.
The Peach Valley Dental Staff was very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. Dr. Dennis is very thorough and a great educator.... read moresharita s.
Dr Dennis and her ENTIRE STAFF are OUTSTANDING!!! Excellent customer service, top quality dental care! I wish all... read moreNjideka W.
I’ve been going here for about a year now… I needed to find a dentist after moving from California and... read moreBrianne J.
Great 1st visit, looking forward to working with them to get some major work done. Gave me a plan for... read moreAnthony H.
We would like to send a HUGE THANK to Peach Valley Dental for donating tooth brushes and toothpaste to Taste... read morePamela D.
What a great experience, even for a dentist! The staff and Dr. Dennis were exceptional. I will definitely be going... read moreElizabeth R.
I had a great experience with Peach Valley dental. My first time there. They took time to make sure I... read moreBklynaries N.
Great dental practice. Love every second of being here and that's hard for me to say because I very much... read moreHeather N.
Dr. Dennis is the best dentist I have ever had. She explains everything and informs you of what is being... read moreDenicia H.
Just had my first office visit today and I was greeted by a super friendly receptionist who was very helpful... read moreMegan J.
I found Dr. Dennis on the radio. As long as I can remember, I have been afraid of the dentist.... read moreQuoVadis R.
Enjoy me 1st visit with this office as a person with some serious problems with my teeth they were understanding... read moreAnthony H.
I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Dr. Dennis and the lovely staff at Peach Valley Dental! They... read moreChristine N.
Dr. Dennis is a GOD send. She is truely the most compassionate Dentist out there. I have used many dentist... read moreRegal A.
I had a very bad dental enperience with another dentist and it left me with anxieties.I heard a radio advertisement... read moreAndrea P.
Dr. Dennis and the entire staff at PeachValleyDental are amazing and do actually care about patients and their oral health!Angel J.
Great Dentist and Hygienist in this office. Everybody is extremely nice. They take care of you as soon as you... read moreBe P.
I had a great experience with this practice. The staff was kind and efficient and Dr. Dennis does an amazing... read moreChristine G.
LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!!! I've never been to the same dentist ever in my life and Dr Denis has been... read moreKarla C.