What to Expect on Your First Visit to Our Office
Commitment To Make Your Dental Visit Comfortable
We are 100% committed to making your visit to our office comfortable and as easy as possible.
On your visit, you can expect:
- A warm welcome from our friendly front office team
- Complimentary beverages in the reception area
- An introductory conversation with your doctor, where we will listen to your needs, concerns, and expectations
- A comprehensive dental exam, including an oral cancer screening and full mouth examination of your teeth and gums
- Necessary low radiation digital X-Rays
- A standard dental cleaning (assuming that no Periodontal or major dental issues are present)
After the examination is complete, the doctor will meet with you to discuss your X-Rays and recommend a treatment plan to improve your overall dental health. If additional treatment is required, you will be presented with a treatment plan and an estimate. We’ll schedule your next appointment for preventive care or for a respective procedure from your treatment plan.
What to Bring
For your first dental office visit, please be sure to arrive 15 minutes before your appointment time and bring the following information with you:
- Your completed Dental History and Patient Information forms (below).
- Your Dental insurance card (if you have Dental insurance)
- A list of current medications you are taking including dosage.
- A parent or guardian must accompany all patients under 18 years of age.
- Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to treatment (i.e. diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, joint replacement, etc.).
- Also please let us know if you are on any medication (i.e. heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.) OR require medication prior to dental cleanings (i.e antibiotics for pre-med.)
Our Promise To You Our New Patient
- We promise to not waste your time. We will get you in and out as efficiently as possible, while still giving you the individual attention you deserve.
- We promise to listen to you and customize treatment based on your needs, goals & wishes.
- We promise to provide progressive treatment options using the highest quality materials.
- We promise to provide all treatment in the most comfortable and pain-free environment possible.
- We promise to give you the five-star service experience that you deserve.
- We promise to treat you with the utmost level of respect.
What Our Patients Say
Dr. Dennis is courteous and efficient. She is one of the few dentists who does the teeth cleaning work. Many... read moreTracy C.
I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Dr. Dennis and the lovely staff at Peach Valley Dental! They... read moreChristine N.
Great experience. Office staff was very friendly and helpful. Denist was very informative and great patient care.Kevinino S.
Love this practice! Everyone is professional, patient and very little wait times when seeing Dr. Also, no upselling. At... read moreDvora O.
I chose this dentist because they not only had great reviews but they also have a full staff of... read moreNikita W.
It’s no secret that most people dread going to the dentist and I for one agree even though it’s a... read moreLavern M.
Peach Valley Dental is my new family dentist. I’m glad we made the switch.They really do treat us like family.I... read moreLeroy G.
We would like to send a HUGE THANK to Peach Valley Dental for donating tooth brushes and toothpaste to Taste... read morePamela D.
Hands down this is the best Dentist I have ever been too. Dr. Dennis and her staff are very knowledgeable... read moreSpencer D.
Saying that going to the dentist is a pleasurable experience is something that you will never hear, unless you go... read moreBlake B.
What a great experience, even for a dentist! The staff and Dr. Dennis were exceptional. I will definitely be going... read moreElizabeth R.